WB2100M is a waterborne acrylic marking ink available in a wide range of standard colors. Custom colors are also available upon request. This non-flammable resin meets current state and federal regulations for VOC emissions. Low temperature bake process for permanent marking and color coding applications. Easy application with spray, dip, brush or stamp. Warm water cleanup.
- Automotive part marking
- QC pass/reject marking
- Alignment marking
- General color code marking
- Non flammable
- Low VOC (1 # / Gallon)
- Fast drying
- For metal, Heat Resistant Plastics & Glass
- Easy clean up with water
- Won’t plug spray guns
- Low odor
- Wide range of colors including custom colors
- May be applied by spray, dauber, stamp, or brush
- Permanent or temporary marking capability
- Permanent ( baked version) exhibits superior resistance to moisture and many solvents.
Resin: Acrylic base
Viscosity: 230 cps
Specific Gravity: 1.02
- For permanent marking applications: Bake @ 350 F for 30 minutes.
- For temporary marking applications: Air dry for 5 minutes. May be washed off with warm water.